...the side borders are on!
I like this so much better than my first idea of having a wide white border. And I was very relieved that the squares worked out evenly down the sides, since I didn't do any mathematical figuring before I got started and just played it by ear. However, the top and border are going to require cutting one square in half which I will put in the middle because they won't work out evenly.
This is the biggest quilt top I have made yet. So big I couldn’t get it all into the frame for the picture. But it would help if I had a better place to hang it to get a picture straight on instead of at an angle.
Hope to get the top and bottom borders on in the next two days and start piecing the back – it’s been so long since I saw Janet the longarm quilter I’m afraid she won’t remember who I am!
Thanks for stopping by!