Today was not that great of a day, and even though I did not feel like sewing <gasp!>, I forced myself.
Following the pattern I found at Clothesline Chronicles, I measured the serger and was going to cut a piece of each fabric at 23” x 30”. But then I remembered that because the cat fabric has a direction, I would have to cut that one in two pieces, 23” x 15 ½” each, to sew together so it goes the right direction on the front and back. It came out pretty cute – here is Sheme modeling next to it:
One more cover to go. My next English class is starting tomorrow and it looks like it’s going to be a lot of work, so I have my fingers crossed that I get a chance to sew for the next five weeks. Fingers crossed tomorrow is better than today!